Introducing the Selfie Wizard.
All the Magic moments from your event, shared.
The Selfie Wizard allows your guests to upload photos from their phones onto a slideshow for all to see, and to print them as 6”x4” prints, allowing you to capture lots of informal snapshots for your special event.
It’s the modern-day alternative to the disposable camera!
The Selfie Wizard allows your guests to upload photos from their phones onto a slideshow on a large 50” screen (provided by us) for all to see, and to optionally print them as 6”x4” prints, allowing you to capture lots of informal snapshots for your special event. It’s the modern-day alternative to the disposable camera and allows you to turn selfies into memories. If the extra print option is chosen, the printer will magically produce prints for the guests in as little as 10 seconds.
Why only have one photographer at your wedding when you can have 50!!?
How does it work?
During the day your guests will have taken lots of photos on their phone – they simply connect to the Selfie Wizard’s own WiFi network and upload their best photos to the Selfie Wizard and they will then be displayed onto the slideshow on the TV for all to see.
The photos they upload can be from the wedding day, the engagement, stag, hen party or just their favourite shots of the couple. Imagine a collection of photos from the day that your professional photographer can’t possibly capture. Your guests will have been taking photos throughout your special day, whether this be you walking down the aisle, cutting the cake, your first dance or just some candid shots of your guests during the day? Maybe a bit of dad dancing or one of your younger guests up to no good!?
We can also print the photos as they uploaded and add them to a guestbook. We tell the Selfie Wizard to print 2 copies of each photo sent to the Selfie Wizard – one for the guest and one to be placed in your guestbook. We ask your guests to add a comment or message under their photo before we give them their own copy! We are finding that the Selfie Wizard is producing the highest number of photos in the guestbooks, so the most memories for the Bride and Groom.
We would also personalise the frame of the printed photos to add your names and the date of your special day:-
Before your big day we would finalise the design of the layouts and ask you to provide 20 photos of you and your partner to pre-load into the system.
We would arrive in plenty of time to be ready to start at the agreed time and would distribute instructions to your guests and some “suggestions” for photos (as seen below). Throughout the hire period one of our friendly professional attendants will be available to assist your guests and, if ordered, manage the guestbook. They have been known to take a few photos at the event and upload them to the Wizard also…
At the end of the event we quietly pack away and leave you and your guests to finish the celebrations. A few days later, we do some simple editing of the uploaded photos and send you a link so that you can download your own copy of all the images.
Why hire a Selfie Wizard from Imprint?
For your Guests:
- Works with any smartphone and a wide range of mobile devices.
- No apps or special software to download.
- Quick, Simple, Easy to use.
- Optional Instant prints to take away and Guestbook to sign.
- Can upload photos from earlier in the day, and print them when the Selfie Wizard arrives.
For the Host:
- Added entertainment – especially in the “lull” between the afternoon and evening.
- Informal shots of the special day and associated events/people etc.
- Duplicate prints (optional).
- Option for a personalised guestbook full of comments from your guests.
- Guestbook prints (optional).
- Easy set up with minimal disruption.
- Digital copy of all the images to keep and treasure.
- Takes up very little room.
Does the Selfie Wizard need venue WIFI?
- No, the Selfie Wizard has its own built-in WiFi router. Guests simply connect their devices to the Selfie Wizard network.
Does the Selfie Wizard work with any smartphone?
- Yes! The Selfie Wizard will allow photo uploads from any mobile device that supports WiFi and has a web browser – we recommend using Google Chrome. It supports any iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
Will the Selfie Wizard be Manned?
- The Selfie Wizard will be supervised for the whole hire time by a member of the team, to assist your guests.