Open Air Photo Booth Hire in Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Warwickshire and the Midlands.
Wide angled photos
Great for close-up or large group shots
Built-in Touch Screen
Touch screen based for ease of use
With no booth to limit your imagination more people can fit in one shot
Can be set-up with a range of different backdrops
How is it different from a traditional photo booth?
- With an open air photo booth, the is enclosure to limit the space used or the number of people in the shot – be creative!
- A limitless booth – same tech and quality, more space!
- Can be set-up out doors if required
- An open air photo booth can be quick to set-up – can even be moved during the event if needed without problem
- Other people can see what is happening in the pod, which encourages them to get involved and have some fun. You’ll end up with people in the shot and people watching the shot waiting for their turn!
- More people = more fun
- Some people say it’s more attractive than traditional or inflatable photobooth? It’s definitely quieter than an inflatable booth.
- More family friendly – Mum and Dad can see what the kids are upto – they’re not hiding in a booth…..
What do you get?
- The Photopod is the heart of the Open Photo booth which houses:-
- DSLR Camera
- Pro flash and beauty dish
- Pro spec printer to produce the photos in under 10 seconds
- The latest software with easy “retake” function!
- Touch screen to control the pod and to countdown till the moment the camera takes the picture
- Choice of backdrops (or none!)
- Green Screen Option
- Use of all our props
- Unlimited prints – no fighting over who gets to take the photo home!
- Attended at all time
- Choice of portrait or landscape shots (photobooths tend to be landscape, Magic Mirrors are full-length portrait – coming soon!)
- Personalised or branded layouts
- Video Messaging (coming soon)
So how does it work?
We offer the same level of service with our Open Booths as we do with our Magic Mirrors.
When you contact us to check availability we will send you a full detailed quotation. When you confirm the booking we will raise an invoice for the deposit (usually £75), which will be sent to you be email. We’ll also put a copy in the post with a booking confirmation and our terms. The invoice can be paid by card, cheque or bacs – whichever is easier for you.
We will then add your venue to our list of sites to visit – we visit to check access restrictions, logisitics, possible locations for the Magic Mirror, power supplies, steps, lifts and to make contact with the venue team hosting your event. This is all done to avoid any surprises on the day of your event.
About 4 weeks before your event we will discuss with you, either face to face or by email, your colour scheme, theme or other branding for the photo layouts and guest book. We’ll then produce some drafts for you to comment on and approve prior to your event. We don’t want you to have any surprises on the day.
On the day of your event, we’ll arrive about an hour before your hire starts and set-up the photopod and backdrop (as appropriate), set up the printer, display the props and set-up a table for your guests to create your guestbook. We’ll run some test shots and be ready to start on-time for your event.
Throughout the event we’ll help your guests with the props and guestbook and make sure that the photopod (open air photobooth) and printer work tirelessly. As the end of the hire period approaches we’ll ask the DJ or MC to make an announcement to ensure that nobody misses out. At the end of the hire period we’ll quietly pack everything away and leave. Upon returning to the office we will review the photos taken and compile a USB – we remove the spoiled images etc, upload to facebook if requested and then we’ll send the USB out to you.