TERMS OF BOOKING
These terms apply to all bookings made with IMPRINT PHOTOBOOTHS.
We’ve tried to make our terms and conditions as simple as possible but if you need any point clarifying, please do not hesitate to contact us!
You hereby confirm your understanding of the following terms and conditions of booking:
- The name of the business is IMPRINT PHOTOBOOTHS and you are contracting for hire of our Photo-Booth service (this includes our Magic Mirrors).
- The CLIENT is the person named on the booking documents who places the order and is responsible for payment of the hire as detailed on the booking form.
ACCESS & TRAVEL
- The client is responsible for ensuring unhindered access to the venue and that there is sufficient and accessible space allocated for safe set-up of the booth/mirror within easy access to a suitable power supply – please see “important information” below for further details.
- Idle hours (where the booth is in place but not in use either by request of the client or as a result of restrictions placed on us by your venue) will be charged at £20 per full or part hour.
- The client is responsible for providing the correct venue address, postcode and contact details. IMPRINT PHOTOBOOTHS cannot be held responsible for delays caused by incorrect or incomplete information being provided.
- The Photo-Booth/Mirror is suitable for indoor use only or in a water-tight marquee with a solid & level floor. Where it is required that the booth be sited on a second floor a lift must be available for transporting the equipment to the designated floor as some equipment cannot be carried up stairs.
- The Photo-Booth/Mirror will be sited in a single location on arrival as designated by your venue and cannot be relocated once in place.
- The Photo-Booth/Mirror hire fee includes a maximum of 1 hours travel to your venue, please take account of time of day/location of event when planning your booth hire – if your event venue is outside of this area/travelling distance an additional fee of £35 per part or full travel hour will be payable – please contact us prior to booking if you require a quotation or clarification.
- The hire period relates to consecutive hours from the agreed hire start time to the agreed hire end time.
- Our standard hire period is 7.30pm until 10.30pm unless specifically noted on your confirmation with us.
- Set-up of the booth/mirror will be within the 60 minutes immediately prior to the hire period and break-down will be immediately after the hire ends. If you would like us to set-up or close down the booth earlier/later we charge a small fee of £20 per additional hour onsite where the booth is not in action.
- It may be necessary to undertake maintenance of the Photo-Booth/Mirror during the agreed hire period such as changing paper rolls etc, this is assumed to be part of the agreed hire period.
- Periods of closure at the clients/venues request (such as meal service/speeches etc) are considered part of the hire period – please let us know if you wish us to close the booth/mirror for any reason and we will be happy to facilitate this.
- We will arrive on site approximately 90 minutes prior to the agreed hire period as this is sufficient time to locate and set-up the booth/mirror where Access has been granted as above.
- In the event that we arrive late due to circumstances beyond our control (such as unforeseen traffic – please refer to included travel time above) we will begin the hire period as soon as we are able so that the full hire period is provided. A refund will not be issued in these circumstances.
- In the event that we are unable to begin set-up on our arrival due to restrictions placed on us by the client or venue, hire will begin as soon as we are able to do so and will end at the normally agreed hire time. A refund will not be issued in these circumstances.
FORCE MAJEUR (circumstances beyond our control)
- IMPRINT PHOTOBOOTHS cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control which prevent us from attending your event. In the unlikely event of this occurring our liability will be limited to refund of the hire fees paid to us.
PAYMENT, CANCELLATION, AMENDMENT
- Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of a £50 non-refundable booking fee and confirmation of date and venue (by phone/email or booking form as applicable). Your booking is not confirmed until you have received written confirmation from us.
- Balance payment is required IN FULL no later than 28 days prior to the date of your event.
- In the event of the client cancelling the booking for any reason the following cancellation fees will apply:-
- Within 7 days of the Event date – full payment required.
- Within 1-4 weeks of the Event date – £250.00 plus fees paid for personalised items.
- Within 4-12 weeks of the Event date – £100.00 plus fees paid for personalised items.
- 12+ weeks prior to the event date – Booking fee and any fees paid for personalised items only.
- In the event of the client wishing to amend the date of the booking – we will endeavour to provide a booth/Mirror for the amended date without any additional cost to the client, however where this is not possible due to prior commitments, cancellation fees will be payable as if the client has cancelled the booking.
- All equipment including backdrops, props etc remain the property of IMPRINT PHOTOBOOTHS.
USE OF IMAGES
- All images, video clips, poses, settings and layouts remain the copyright property of IMPRINT PHOTOBOOTHS.
- The client agrees that all images taken during the Event as part of the agreed hire period can be uploaded to a web gallery and social media platform for public viewing.
- The client grants permission for images to be used for advertising and promotional purposes.
- WE DO NOT VET PHOTO-BOOTH/MIRROR PHOTOGRAPHS and cannot be held responsible for inappropriate or offensive photographs or video taken whilst using the Photo-Booth/Mirror. Where we notice such photographs or behaviour, we reserve the right to delete any images which we feel may cause offense or embarrassment. Further IMPRINT PHOTOBOOTHS takes child protection issues very seriously and we have an “ethical code of practice” when photographing those under the age of 18. We therefore reserve the right to decline to take or print any photograph which we feel may compromise the safety or reputation of the subject(s) involved – again, subject to our Booth/Mirror attendants noticing such photographs/videos.
- If the client wishes to decline the online gallery service and/or use of the images for advertising/examples, they do so on behalf of all guests and this should be notified in writing (email/letter) PRIOR to the event. In such cases we cannot be held responsible for guests uploading to the public domain the photographs under their own volition and/or referring to IMPRINT PHOTOBOOTHS as suppliers of the original imagery after the event.
- Where the client accepts the online gallery service and/or use of the images for advertising/examples, they do so on behalf of all guests. Where we receive requests for individual photographs to be removed from galleries such requests will be actioned within 24 hours of receipt, however we cannot be held responsible for images which are already in the public domain.
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, SAFETY OF STAFF AND TERMINATION OF HIRE
- Whilst we encourage our guests to enjoy their photographic experience we reserve the right to withhold our services from anyone whom we feel may cause injury to themselves, others, our staff or damage to our equipment by their behaviour or condition. Whilst we are always respectful to our guests we will not tolerate abusive or aggressive behaviour towards our staff and reserve the right to terminate the hire period without refund if a situation arises which is not rectified by a polite request not to revisit the booth.
- The client is responsible for reimbursement of costs caused by damage to the booth by their guests howsoever caused.
- We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to property owned by those using the Photo-Booth/Mirror, or personal injury or death of any participants however caused, unless proven negligence of IMPRINT PHOTOBOOTHS.
SIZE/LOCATING THE BOOTH
- We recommend allowing at least 3.5m x 3.5m space for your booth/mirror but this does depend on the type of booth/mirror booked, please let us know in advance if you feel this may be a problem.
- Where possible it would be helpful if we could have a small table available to us to use for props and guestbook (if included within your package – please see booking confirmation).
- If you are particularly tight for space it is possible to set the booth up “selfie” style without the enclosure, or to hire an alternative booth type (subject to availability) please let us know in advance if you think this might be an issue.
- VIDEO MESSAGING – booth video messaging is a fun addition to some the booths but the quality of the audio/sound can be affected by a number of factors and so we do not guarantee the video messaging service, where we feel the audio quality would be too poor to successfully write a DVD show we reserve the right to switch this facility off, or to provide a DVD of guests without audio messages (for example of them dancing/enjoying the photo-booth but not speaking) we may include clips of guests speaking even when the audio is too poor to hear them rather than leave them out of the show altogether!
- To avoid trip hazards, please locate the photo-booth within easy access to power.
- Please note that we cannot block fire exits or escape routes and must be mindful of other guests using the hotel and facilities.
- Our standard hire period will end no later than 11pm unless otherwise stated on your booking confirmation – this is for the safety of clients and to avoid equipment damage due to alcohol consumption.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry and/or close and remove the booth entirely in the event that we believe guest(s) may injure themselves, others or our equipment by their behaviour or condition either directly or indirectly, and as with any place of work we will not tolerate rude or abusive behaviour or language towards our staff.
- All guests under the age of 14 will require an adult to supervise their visits to the booth/mirror AT ALL TIMES.
Important Information for you and your venue about set-up:
You will need to let your venue know that we will be attending and to get relevant permission and a suitable space made available prior to your event.
For their information we hold £2million public liabilities insurance and we will email you a copy of the document at the 4 week mark.