Most people know what a Photobooth is, but not many people have seen, or used, a Magic Selfie Mirror.
A photobooth is typical an enclosed space which comes in three styles. They can require a space upto 2.5m x 2.5m in your venue.
Magic Mirrors have been around for about 12 months and are becoming increasingly popular.
Imagine standing in front of mirror and using your phone to take a picture of what the mirror sees? Stand infront of our Magic Mirror and let it take your selfie photo!
If you were thinking of a photobooth for your event, why not consider a Magic Mirror from Imprint?
So, what are the key differences between a Magic Mirror and a Photobooth?
- Magic Selfie Mirrors have a fully Interactive, full-height touch-screen mirror (our mirror is approx. 5ft tall!)
- Magic Mirrors take full-length shots – not just head and shoulder shots – show off all your outfit – not just the top half.
- Magic Mirrors requires less floor space – our mirror can be set-up against a wall and is less then 1m wide.
- Magic Mirrors are open, unlike an enclosed booth – get to see your guests striking a pose! You will find the fun is contagious – when people see offers enjoying themselves in front of the mirror, they will soon get up and have a go in front of the mirror.
- A Magic Mirror is a little bit different to a Photobooth and more unusual! It’s red carpet and LED lit frame really do create a that “Wow” factor!
Our base at the top of the M42 puts in a great location to serve the following locations:- Market Bosworth, Atherstone, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Swadlincote, Burton-upon-Trent, Derby, Lichfield, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Coleshill, Kingsbury, Tamworth, Polesworth, Ibstock, Bedworth, Coventry, Warwick, Leamington and Kenilworth.
We can also travel with our Magic Selfie Mirror to other locations across the country – please contact us and I’m sure we’ll be able to help
Call the booking line now on 01827 466123 to make your reservation.